The E-Shop Wohleser Terrarium Refining on the website www.wohleser-terrarium-veredelung.at with the GISA number 30509177 based in Austria processes personal data provided by the customer in the fulfillment and confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions, as well as electronic Orders, deliveries and the necessary communication for the period specified by law.
1. The Personal Data Controller, located in Sarasdorferweg 3a 2453 Sommerein (further referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact details of the controller are: E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel .: 06643514510;
3. Personal information includes all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal information
1. The controller processes personal data that has been provided with the consent of the customer through the purchase contract and the fulfillment of the electronic order in the e-shop of well-being terrarium refining;
2. The controller only processes the contact data and data identifying the customers necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for delivery and administrative purposes, as well as necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and transferred to other countries.
Reason for data processing
The controller processes personal data of the customer for the following reasons:
1. Registration on the website www.wohleser-terrarium-veredelung.at
2. To fulfill the electronic order made by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. To comply with laws and regulations between the customer and controller in the business relationship;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract can not be made without personal data.
Duration of storage of personal information
1. The controller stores the personal data for the necessary period of time to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and customer, as well as the period of three years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must erase all personal information at the end of the specified period of time to store personal information. Receiver and processor of personal data Third parties to process personal data of customers are subcontractors of the controller. The service of the subcontractor is essential for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the controller and the customer.
The subcontractors of the controller are:
> Webnode AG (e-shop system);
> Shipping Company;
> Google Analytics (website analysis)
Rights of the customer
According to the regulation, the customer is entitled to:
1. to view the personal data;
2. Improvement of personal data;
3. deletion of personal data;
4. object to the processing of personal data;
5. Data portability;
6. Rescission of the processing of personal data by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority suspected of infringing the regulation.
Security of personal information
1. The controller agrees to take care of all technical and organizational arrangements for the protection of personal data;
2. The controller has made technical arrangements to protect the data storage space. Especially when accessing the computer with a password, the use of anti-virus software and regular maintenance of the computer.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.wohleser-terrarium-veredelung.at , The customer confirms to be informed about the conditions for the protection of the personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the purchase form;
3. The controller can update these rules at any time. The new updated version must be published on its website.
These rules come into force on 03.2018